AQUASMART® PU-2K waterproofing kit is a complete system for waterproofing and protection of roofs. It is comprised of the main waterproofing membrane AQUASMART® PU-2K a two component, water based, aliphatic coating with exceptional performance in a multitude of applications; and a geotextile reinforcement layer.
The system displays excellent water, chemical and UV resistance combined with exceptional ease of application. Due to the thixotropic nature it is easily applied on any surface no matter how complex. Apply with brush, roller or airless spraying in two or more coats with minimum consumption 2,7Kg/m2.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Water based
- Easy to apply & repair.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Capable of bridging small cracks.
- Highly resistant to stagnating water.
- Water vapor transmission: The film breathes so there is no accumulation of humidity under the coat.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance. The white colour reflects much of the solar energy and so reduces the internal temperature of structures considerably.
- Easy coloring of product with almost any water based pigment paste available at hardware stores.
WATERPROOFING AND PROTECTION OF
• PU foam,
• Light roofing made of metal or fibrous cement.